Before using this file please take the time to read the OSC spec, it is short and not complicated: http://opensoundcontrol.org/spec-1_0
- handles basic OSC types: TFihfdsb
- handles bundles
- handles OSC pattern-matching rules (wildcards etc in message paths)
- portable on win / macos / linux
- robust wrt malformed packets
- optional udp transport for packets
- concise, all in a single .h file
- does not throw exceptions
- take into account timestamp values.
- provide a cpu-scalable message dispatching.
- not suitable for use inside a realtime thread as it allocates memory when building or reading messages.
There are basically 3 classes of interest: